In your role as a Digital Learning Working Student, you work directly with our learning strategy team to develop state-of-the-art digital curricula in different technological areas such as data science, innovation management, productivity tools or digital marketing. Based on your academic and professional background and interests, you will be assigned different projects. This includes (but is not limited to) the following tasks and projects:
- Translation of business needs into human-centered learning curricula to help our users effectively learn new digital skills
- Accelerate our broad Skills & Content Team initiatives by e.g. supporting individual client work or corresponding with our partners
- Designing effective and fun learning materials, skill assessments and quizzes to improve the learning outcomes of our users
- Scout and evaluate content from the most relevant content providers to integrate it on our platform
- Enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD-Program
- Profound understanding of digital technologies (but no coding or deep technical skills required)
- A certain "teacher talent" for creating engaging learning experiences
- Experience with different online courses and e-Learning formats is a plus
- Hands-on mentality with a positive attitude and a hunger to learn
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a high-paced job environment
- Fluency in English and German
- Availability for 15 – 20 hours on average per week (remote work is definitely possible)
In your application, please indicate how long you plan to stay enrolled at university (minimum of 6 months required).
edyoucated is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We not only believe that every learner has different backgrounds which should be encouraged and supported by personalized learning.
We are also convinced that every person is different and that this diversity plays a crucial role in creating lasting impact together and therefore want to encourage everyone to join our team and enrich it with their unique ideas, backgrounds & perspectives - just like we encourage every learner to start their very own unique learning journey on our platform.
All aspects of employment (including hiring decisions) will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to continuing to diversify our team and providing an environment for successful collaboration and mutual respect between our team members.